Thank you for choosing Pool Toys Australia.
We value all our customers, and we hope you’ll be a fan of our products and service, for years to come. So we’re committed to providing you with a safe, simple and enjoyable shopping experience.
If we’ve not met your expectations, please tell us so we may make amends.
If you’re happy with us, please tell us, your friends and anyone who’ll listen!
- In the unlikely event that your order is damaged or ‘dead on arrival’ (ie; broken/not working) we will act quickly to replace it at our expense. If it cannot be replaced, we will issue you with a full refund.
- If you’ve made an incorrect choice of product, you may return it to us in its original condition, unopened, within 14 days of receipt, for a store credit on the item (excluding postage). Delivery charges will apply to your replacement order.
- If a fault occurs with your product after initial use, we will assess your claim honestly and fairly, then offer appropriate advice as to whether it should be replaced, refunded or repaired, at our sole discretion.
- You are also protected by statutory consumer guarantees, applicable by law in Queensland.
- Pool Toys Australia (PTA) products are not sold as, nor intended as, safety or lifesaving devices.
- Children should always be supervised by an adult when playing with PTA toys/products.
- Recommended age for use is intended as a guide only. The purchaser takes sole responsibility for the suitability of a PTA product to the person using it.